Match each work on the left with its meaning on the right. Once
all the words are matched search for the words in the wordsearch
- ___ alarmed
- ___ approached
- ___ beheld
- ___ charming
- ___ clambered
- ___ enchantress
- ___ evening
- ___ lament
- ___ magnificent
- ___ pierced
- ___ rampion
- ___ terror
- ___ venomous
- ___ wicked
A. Night Time
B. A leafy plant used in salads
D. To perceive through sight
F. Feel bad, grieve
K. Walked up to
L. Broken though
N. Very nice looking and polite
M E N C H A N T R E S S J R X I
C I A L A R M E D V P E T E R U
B A P A H J L A M E N T W A S P
O W P M D F I N G N E P H E R E
W M R B C M A G N I F I C E N T
I Y O E A M N H F N W E T U D S
C H A R M I N G Q G S R N E I T
K M C E D T E R R O R C Q S S E
E E H D R A M P I O N E I N G F
D B E H E L D Q U C H D N G H U
H D D V E N O M O U S W L I H G
- Why did the man steal the rampion from the enchantress?
- Why did the enchantress name the child Rapunzel?
- Why did the enchantress hide the child in a tower?
- How did the prince find Rapunzel? How did he get into the tower?
- Why did Rapunzel agree to marry the prince?
Other Fun Things|
- In the story Rapunzel was hidden away in a tower. Draw a picture
of Rapunzel in her tower, or draw another picture from the story.
- In the story the woman wanted some rampion for her salad. Make a
salad. Discuss the different vegitables you put in it. Which are
roots, leaves or flowers.
- In the story the enchantress hid Rapunzel in the tower to be alone
forever. In the end the prince found and saved Rapunzel. This is
a common theme in stories. Write your own story where good wins
- We have some pictures you can print out and colour
from the story. You should ask your parent's
permission first since they may need to help you.